3.20.2006

Blue October!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to post any files from one of my favorite bands in the world, Blue October, who have a new album coming out next month. I have heard several songs from it, including a few on their MySpace page, and all have been fantastic.
Their music is highly emotional and very powerful. Many people look at their music as therapy in a box. It's helped me thru some hard times.
I did discover a fan site, Argue With A Tree, that features a few tracks for download from various online sessions.

Here's links to a few of those tracks:
ALL OF THESE ARE OF THE HIGEST RECOMMENDATION
Blue October - Calling You
Blue October - Clumsy Card House
Blue October - Schizophrenia
Blue October - Calling You
Blue October - Inner Glow
Blue October - Ugly Side

Also, go buy an album or two...or all of 'em. They're worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home