2.14.2006

Say What You Will

364 days out of the year I am devoted to love. I am enamored with love. This is day 365.

Eels - Ugly Love
And if she finds me so repulsive
She wouldn't be the first to retch...
'cause my kind of love is an ugly love


Feist - Let It Die (Live on KCRW)
Now I know what I don't want
I learned that with you
The saddest part of a broken heart
Isn't the ending so much as the start


The Shins - Gone For Good (Live on KCRW)
I found a fatal flaw
In the logic of love


Bright Eyes - A Perfect Sonnet
I believe that lovers should be tied together,
Thrown into the ocean in the worst of weather,
Left there to drown,
Left there to drown in their innocence

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Feist's voice. I can't stand Bright Eyes' shakey vocals though. It sounds like me when I try to sing, except I have no talent. I love all the lyrics though.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home