2.25.2006

Rose Hill Drive

Image hosting by Photobucket

These guys are mind blowing. First off, I posted their cover of "Shakin' All Over" a bit ago and it smoked. Now I've been able to get ahold of some more stuff by these long-haired hippies that rock like they think they're Led Zepplin. I haven't been able to get ahold of it, but I've heard that their live album has several Zepplin covers and the ones that I've heard over at The Llama have been fantastic. Check em out and bang your head. No one's around. It's OK.

Rose Hill Drive - Cool Cody
Rose Hill Drive - Polyester Fad

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll send out your cd tomorrow or tuesday. Do you still want the Cat Power cd or a three-disc mixpack chosen by me?

6:34 AM  
Blogger heather said...

heya, thank you for your comment on my zombies post! so much! the writing is very important to me, so thank you for noticing that and taking the time to tell me. you rock! :)))

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I seem to have misplaced your address..wanna email it to uwlax96@yahoo.com again so i can send out your cds?

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rose Hill Drive has had the tradition of playing on New Years and last year they played Led Zeppelin I in its entirety, followed by thier own set and had CD's available of the show. This year they're covering Jimi Hendrix's Band of Gypsys

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home