3.08.2006

Susanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was, as usual, quite confused and concerned when I heard Heather talking about a covers album by Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs doind covers of many of my favorite songs. Velvet Underground? The Beach Boys? The Zombies? Hmm. But I've gotten ahold of the album and listened to some of it and have been plesantly impressed. Take a listen to two of my favorite songs of all time and see if you agree:

Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs - Warmth Of The Sun
Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs - Care of Cell 44

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

AWESOME! Thanks! Now I just need to figure out how to do this flac nonsense. I am really just an mp3 girl thus far... :)

Thanks!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Heresy! This sounds like an American Idol production.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home