5.29.2007

Repost: Rare Jeff Buckley Demos

Since it is still officially the 10th anniversary of Jeff's death today, and I was asked to re-upload these files, here are fresh links for the songs from my previous post Here.

When the Levee Breaks
We Could Be So Happy (Alt. Version)
Forget Her (Alt. Version)
Opened Once
River of Dope
When My Love Comes Down
Untitled

Also, I wish I had something big to say about the occasion, but unfortunately, I don't. However, Heather over at Fuel Friends had a wonderful post that I highly recommend reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Sweet thanks for the Jeff Buckley love, such an amazing musician and I say we celebrate his music year round. ;-)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!
-Jessica

2:20 PM  
Blogger NiNiNuK said...

thnx :)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home