2.03.2007

His Purple Badness - Rockin' the Super Bowl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't think I've ever taken the time to tell you guys just how much I love Prince. The man is amazing. His talent level is off the charts and he has continuously and consistantly put out great stuff since the late 70's.

His last record, "3121", was just as good as most anything else he's put out and he hasn't lost an ounce of the funk.

And the fact of the matter is that he's going to DESTROY the Super Bowl halftime show tomorrow night. (Here's a hint - think Hendrix...) As a preview, give a listen to his performance from the Brit awards last year. Two tracks from last year's 3121 and two classics. Not to mention Sheila E...

Te Amo Corazon
Fury
Purple Rain
Let's Go Crazy

Or just watch the dang thing:



Also, via his official site, 3121, Prince has put up for download a brand new single. It's worth checking out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know who's playing in the superbowl, but to learn that Prince is in the halftime show? NOW I'll tune in! Thanks for letting me know this!? How did I not hear about that before now?!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

wow april, i think that was the quickest comment ever in the history of blogging

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home