12.17.2006

And All the Stars Were Crashing Around...

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still here, but am doing some computer moving and system work and it may be a few days before i get to post again. But I am working on writing a few posts so when I come back I hit you over the head with a post a day for a while. I just can't upload any files right now. Make sense? I hope so 'cause I don't wanna explain it again.

Peace and Love
Matthew

P.S. - Go to Music Etc. to download my current obsession - "The Crane Wife 1 & 2" by the Decemberists.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, say what now? Can you run that by me again. ;-P hehee just messing with ya.

Alright, but get your shit together already. :)

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the new post!? :P

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, so I am thinking you need some sort of deadline to finish up all of this system work you are doing over there...

If you don't give yourself a deadline, I can assign one for you... ;-)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

here's the thing - i have no internet access on my computer right now - im posting currently from my dad's computer. ive got most of my other stuff done but my current lack of internet is whats holding me back. i think im gonna start sneaking mp3s onto my dads computer and start posting from here until i get my computer back online.

ill see if i can get a post done up later today just for you rachel :)

verification:lpyxxxi

7:04 AM  
Blogger eda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home