11.10.2006

Get Out of the Car Longhair!

For some reason I feel the need to share the fact that my hair has gotten very long...well, at least longer than it has ever been before but I think today is the day to go get my hair cut and remove this beard-like growth on my face.

So to commemorate, here is a surprisingly great b-side from Jason Mraz which features the lines:

I'm trying not to pull out my hair
I'm trying not to show it 'cause I'm far too shy to grow it back there
That's probably why I like wearing hats
There's no denying I'm deferring the facts


Even if you're not a Jason Mraz fan, you just might still dig this track.

Jason Mraz - Prettiest Friend

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha- too bad you're saying goodbye to the long hair. Good post.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a question for you- do you know of a good online radio station that I can listen to?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

i actually dont know of any online radio stations. im afraid i am of no help here. sorry...

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i love jason mraz. but too bad my hair dont grow longer fast enough. i envy you. ;P

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home