7.21.2006

Bad News

I am sad that it has come to this. As you may have noticed, when you look back thru my posting history there are a number of large gaps and irregularities. My confession is that this is due to the fact that I have some severe mental illness and battle clinical depression.

Unfortunately, my problems are winning right now. So, I am going on record as stepping away temporarily. I am taking the time to re-prioritize my life and try to get some help.

I WILL BE BACK. I do not know how long I will be away for but I will return. I promise. Until then, if there are any blogs listed on the right that you are not already intimately familiar with, please take the time to become familiar with them. You'll thank me for it later.

I wish you all the best

Peace and love
Matthew

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

And as I said before, you are loved and special & valuable, and I will be waiting to see you back!

As Bono says, "Don't let the bastards grind you down."

9:26 AM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Good luck, friend.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home