6.06.2006

John Brown was Cool for So Many Reasons.

I was pretty bummed that I wasn't going to get to go to any of the big festivals this year due to inability to travel at this point and time. But then I caught a blurb about a music and arts festival called Bleeding Kansas. Bleeding Kansas will be taking place one hour from my house in Lawrence Kansas on August 5th and has one heck of a mainstage lineup. Death Cab for Cuties, Broken Social Scene (Who I don't think have ever been to Kansas before...), Mates of State (who formed in Lawrence), Keane, Murder By Death and Lake Trout. This is insane, you guys. I am going to be there and you can't stop me.
I gotta say that I might be even more intrigued by the arts section of the fest. I'm keeping an eye out for more info on that aspect.
Enjoy a couple of bands from the main stage.

Bleeding Kansas Official Page


Death Cab For Cutie - We Laugh Indoors
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shorelines)
Mates of State - What I Could Stand For
Lake Trout - Say Something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home