12.08.2007

So...

Apparently I've been gone for a really long time. It wasn't planned...it just happened. But I think I'm ready to come back. I think the blog will have a different vibe to it now but it's still me. And just in time for lists!

And here's a song to grow on:
Jason Anderson - O, Jac! (Just Right Click and Save As...it seems that trying to open it in-browser isn't working...)


Jason Anderson has been knocking me on my butt lately. Despite the fact that this track is significantly mellower than the rest, it still gets your head moving to the beat when the drums come in. And with Jason, it's all 'bout getting you moving.

So now let's get this blog moving...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.... i dont think your link works. :( i clicked on it, and it just takes me to my homepage. but lovely to have you blogging again.
xoxoxoxo jessiedoll

11:20 AM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

hmmm...its working for me...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Glad you're back.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

thanks a lot, HiB. i'm glad to be back.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home