2.24.2007

HUGE Show In Kansas City Tonight!

I'm gonna really try to get out to an enormous show in Kansas City, Mo. tonight at the Record Bar, and if you like local music at all or are willing to give it a shot, you should get out there too.

Check the lineup:
The Architects 6pm
Lovers In Transit 7pm
Olympic Size 8pm
In The Pines 9pm
American Catastrophe 10pm
Be/non 11pm
The Pedaljets 12
Roman Numerals 12:30

And there's also a documentary being shot about the local music scene that will be filming there tonight , but I'll let Wayward Blog explain all that for ya.

It's gonna be a great show.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your obvious love of music with us. Hope you never stop.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So what happened? Did you go?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

goshdangit rachel...
i spent half of saturday trying to find someone to go with me but couldnt. so i decided to go by myself. i go to get in my car and it wouldnt start. at all. i spent all night at home alone. it blew.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Matthew I don't want to hear any excuses...But geez what a shitty night you had, so I can't really give you too much of a hard time. But I am just saying I got my eyes on you Mr. ;-)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home