2.15.2007

I Must Confess a Mistake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have committed an error. I mistook Andrew Bird for someone else. I mistook him for an entirely different artist. I even managed to convince a friend of mine not to listen to him anymore because of my mistake. Seriously. After talking to the extremely enthusiastic girl at the Dosh concert, I decided to look into Andrew and his music again and I realized my mistake. Oops.

So I've been listening to his music now and really liking it.
And to my friend - I'm sorry. I'm definitely gonna buy you a new "Mysterious Production of Eggs" CD.

MP3's from Andrew's media page:
Heretics (From the upcoming "Armchair Apocrypha")
A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left

And here's three tracks from a My Morning Jacket show that Andrew sat in on:
Gideon
Lowdown
Steam Engine
Full Show Here.

Andrew Bird Links:
Official Page
Myspace Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home