12.21.2005

Megan Slankard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To be honest, I haven't the slightest clue as to how I first found out about Megan Slankard. It wasn't from the radio because Kansas City radio isn't worth a dime. It wasn't from a blog. I have no clue. But I'm glad that I did. I have talked to Megan a time or two and she is a very sweet, very cool lady. And she inspired one of my new favorite quotes: "She could make the OED [Oxford English Dictionary] sound melodious."(Good Times Magazine) At times its hard to describe the acoustic pop music that you are listening to on her album "Freaky Little Story", but I don't think that she's decided what it is yet either. These folks kinda have her pegged tho...

Megan Slankard - Mockingbird

Also, check her out at archive.org


Oh, My dear Yanks, say it ain't so!

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Um, I think I saw her on a makeover show. No, I am serious.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am planning a feature on one of Jack Johnson's surf movie soundtracks called "Sprout" in the near future.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

You did see her on "What Not To Wear" on TLC. I haven't seen it but I heard that they made her cry...shame on them!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home