5.17.2006

Imogen Heap on the Radio

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It looks like this Monday night I might be heading out to Lawrence, Ks. to go see the wonderful Miss Imogen Heap. I'm pretty darn excited about it being as I am a big fan of her. So I thought this would be a wonderful time to share the wonder of live Imogen via two radio sessions, the first from KCRW and the second from KBCO, which I believe is out of Boulder, CO. The solo piano version of "Let Go" is particularly stunning.

Enjoy!

Imogen Heap - Headlock (KCRW)
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (KCRW)
Imogen Heap - Just For Now (KCRW)
Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (KCRW)
Imogen Heap - The Walk (KCRW)
Imogen Heap - Goodnight and Go (KCBO)
Imogen Heap - Let Go (KCBO)

4 Comments:

Blogger bigshoulders said...

thanks for these tracks Don't Need Anything. i'm enjoying Imogen's latest, and these go along with them, for sure.

nice blog!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

that newest album is really great. i unfortunately missed out on the show (couldnt get out of band pracitice early enough) but the albums will keep me held over until her next stop here.

glad yall are enjoyin' em!

9:37 AM  
Blogger klkjldwkjdwljk said...

Ooo, I'm glad I caught this one. Saw your post about being a writer. She definately sounds a lot better here compared to another show I have of her. It's sort of given a new light into her actual ability to sing, which I thought for awhile was non-existant.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The file links are broken... do you have another place to find them?

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home