1.09.2006

Graham Coxon, Pt. 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night on my way home from work, I got a chance to REALLY listen to the upcoming Graham Coxon album, Love Travels at Illegal Speeds. It is incredible. I really dug his 2004 effort, Happiness in Magazines, but this one blows it out of the water. He's letting his words do more of the talking than his guitar this time around, but that doesn't mean its lacking anything. The album is great all around - it bounces, it cries, it yells, it makes you happy, it makes you think - everything a great album should do.

Here's two of my favorite tracks from the album:
Graham Coxon - Flights in the Sea (Lovely Rain)
Graham Coxon - See a Better Day

BY THE WAY, if I mess up a link, please let me know. I messed up both links on my Ultimate Fakebook post earlier and no one told me! I'm still really new to HTML so please help me out.
And please feel free to leave me some comments!
Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got yours-Alicia Witt. Now you've gotta link back. I'll have the definitions update later tonight. Whewwww!

1:54 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Oh, even the best of us mess up links posts sometimes. Once I posted a protected mp4 file from iTunes and my sister finally told me after like 2 days. SUCKS.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home