12.31.2005

Andrew McMahon

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I turned on the radio last night for a minute to hear some very bad news. A radio DJ from here just recently visited Andrew McMahon from Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. He said that Andrew looked as if he were on his death bed. We all knew his recent health battles but I don't think that I realized that it was so bad. So this is for Andrew. I haven't ever gotten to see him play live but the sheer fact that I couldn't find a decent performance photo of him (and had to resort to this canned shot you see above) really speaks. I've seen the DVD, I've heard a couple of bootlegs, and the fact that he's not performing right now is a big loss to the world. Here's to putting up a fight, Andrew.

Something Corporate - As You Sleep (Solo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home